Tickets on sale for International Dining Event
Join us for an exclusive International Fine Dining event - candle lit with table service, and a licensed, cashless bar. Our catering and hospitality students will be serving a range of international dishes, to reflect the cultural diversity of the school community: over 16 individual, freshly-prepared savoury and sweet taster dishes , meat, vegetarian and vegan options.
Our performance students will be adding to the ambiance of the evening with a range of musical performances.
It takes place on Friday 15 February 2019, from 7pm to 9.30pm.
Tickets cost £20 each.
This is the perfect opportunity to share an evening of top class cuisine and entertainment with friends - group bookings are welcome.
All funds raised will go towards school resources in the Food Technology and Performing Arts departments.
- Payment is by ParentPay or cheque (made out to 'Silverdale School).
- If you need to register to use ParentPay please email: email@example.com stating your child's name and form group and we will email you through the login details.
- You must complete a booking form (available to download here).
- Group bookings can be made - there is no limit on how many we can seat. Or you can just choose a table for two!
- Three menu options are available: meat, vegetarian and vegan. Please state your choice on the booking form.
- There will be a licensed, cashless bar - payment by card only.
- Forms must be returned by Thursday 7 February at the latest.