You can find information here about how we are supporting students while we exist as a 'virtual school'.
How do I look after my wellbeing?
We have a whole page full of various organisations, apps and websites that provide support on a range of issues. This includes support for anxiety about Coronavirus. You can view our Wellbeing Resources page here.
Who do I contact if I have an issue?
Your first point of contact is your pastoral manager:
- Year 7: email@example.com
- Year 8 and Year 9: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Years 10 and Year 11: email@example.com
- Years 12 and Year 13: SixthForm@silverdale-chorustrust.org
If you need support at any point please contact your pastoral manager and they will talk to someone in school to support you. You don’t need to feel alone.
If you don’t understand a piece of work, email your teacher directly. Please be patient when waiting for a response.
What should I do if I am worried about my health?
- Look on the NHS direct website – there is lots of helpful advice about coronavirus as well as other medical conditions.
- Go online at www.111.nhs.uk and complete an online screening form.
- Call your GP – your normal family Doctor.
- Call 999 if it is an emergency.
What should I do if I am worried about my safety?
- You can speak to Mrs Anderson and Mrs Pawlak. Their numbers are: 07401 977802 or 07490 417698. You can also email them if your worry is less urgent.
What should I do if am worried about someone else?
- Encourage them to ring Mrs Anderson or Mrs Pawlak if they attend Silverdale.
- Email Mrs Anderson or Mrs Pawlak about your concern.
- If you have worries about your or someone else's safety outside of normal school time or outside of normal school term, speak to a trusted adult. If this is not possible you can call Childline 0800 1111.
- If you or someone you are with is in immediate danger call 999.
What if my family is in financial difficulty?
Free School Meals
If you are eligible for free school meals, please see our free school meals page here.
Free sanitary products
We have lots of free tampons and pads in school. Please contact your Key Stage Pastoral Managers and we will get them to you.
Look after yourself, be kind to your friends and family, and work hard. Even if we are not in school, we are still all part of Silverdale. All the people who look after your education and welfare are still here and working hard for you – so keep in touch and check your emails.