Parents' & Teachers' Association (PTA)
Silverdale PTA is open to all parents, carers and staff of the school. We work together to organise events and raise funds for the school.
You can contact the PTA by emailing them at: email@example.com
The next meeting will be our Annual General Meeting (AGM), to be held on Wednesday 3 October, at 6pm, in school. Everyone is welcome. Just come to the main reception. We will be discussing plans for the coming year. This is a great time for new parents to get involved!
Our Fun Run and Trail Race returned for its second year. It was a great success and you can download the full results here.
car boot sale
Our annual car boot sale is a great event and help raise further fund for the school.
Join our school lottery for just £1!
We are celebrating one of our very own parents winning the national Your School Lottery jackpot of £25,000! Claire Harper not only has two daughters at the school, but both she and her mum attended Silverdale as students!
- You can buy a ticket for just £1 a week and it gets put into the draw every week.
- You are entered into a national draw to win £25,000.
- Plus there's a smaller but guaranteed prize just for people from our school.
- And this term we get the chance to win a Fitbit!
- The lottery gives more to good causes (ie. the school) than the National Lottery of NHS Lottery.
You can buy your tickets by clicking here.