At all Key Stages our students are excelling; they achieve results that will see them embark upon their next stage of study or work with confidence and the skills needed to continue to make outstanding progress.
You can view the school's overall performance on the Department for Education website here.
Key Stage 4 (2022)
- Our confirmed Progress 8 score is +0.76. This represents outstanding progress for students of all abilities in a broad range of subjects.
- The average Attainment 8 score is 62.92.
- 75% of students achieved grade 5 or better in English and maths.
- 89% of students achieved grade 4 or better in English and maths.
- 62% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate.
- The average English Baccalaureate (EBacc) point score is 5.77
- 55% of students achieved a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate (EBacc) combination of subjects.
- 46% of students achieved a strong pass in the English Baccalaureate (EBacc) combination of subjects.
- 96% of students stayed in education or employment after Key Stage 4.
To view performance data about our school and our KS4 results please go to the government's 'Find and check the performance of schools and colleges in England' website.
KEY STAGE 5 (2022)
Silverdale Sixth Form is one of the most successful in the city, indeed in the entire country.
We pride ourselves on the exceptionally high levels of attainment and progress achieved by our students. The close academic and pastoral relationship between students and staff results in sixth formers fulfilling their potential and beyond.
The level 3 assessment of progress published by the Department for Education puts us in the top 5% for progress nationally.
- 24% of all grades were A*
- 51% of all grades were A*-A
- 75% of all grades are A*-B
- 90% of all grades were A*-C
- 100% of all grades were A*-E
- Our average grade was A
Visit our Sixth Form pages for further information about our Sixth Form students' results and destinations.
To view performance data about our school and post 16 results, please go to the government's Find and check the performance of schools and colleges in England.