Exam Results 2019
2019 was another fantastic year for Silverdale, with the GCSE results being amongst the best of all state schools and colleges in Sheffield.
At all Key Stages our students are excelling; they achieve results that will see them embark upon their next stage of study or work with confidence and the skills needed to continue to make outstanding progress.
Key Stage 4
- Our estimated Progress 8 score is +0.59. This represents outstanding progress for students of all abilities in a broad range of subjects.
- The average Attainment 8 score is 59.
- 65% of students achieved grade 5 or better in English and Maths.
- 84% of students achieved grade 4 or better in English and Maths.
- 77% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate.
- 48% of students achieve the English Baccalaureate.
- 99% of students stayed in education or employment after KS4 (destinations, 2016 data).
KEY STAGE 5
For 2018 our A-level ALPs score is 1; this means that the progress our students make at A level is in the top 1% of the country.
- 20% of students got all A*/A grades
- 70% of all grades are A*-B
- 90% of all grades are A*-C
- 99.6% of all grades are A*-E
- Our average grade remains a B, compared to a city average of C+.