Exam Results 2018
2018 was another fantastic year for Silverdale, with the GCSE results being the best of all state schools and colleges in Sheffield.
At all Key Stages our students are excelling; they achieve results that will see them embark upon their next stage of study or work with confidence and the skills needed to continue to make outstanding progress.
Key Stage 4
- Our Progress 8 score is +0.67. This represents outstanding progress for students of all abilities in a broad range of subjects.
- The average Attainment 8 score is 5.7.
- 64% of students achieved grade 5 or better in English and Maths.
- 76% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate.
- 49% of students achieve the English Baccalaureate
- 99% of students stayed in education or employment after KS4 (destinations)
- Standout success; 11% of our entries were awarded a grade 9, this is almost 4 times more than the national average of 3%.
- Maintaining excellent outcomes for all; 100% of students gained a credited qualification
KEY STAGE 5
Overall A-level ALPs score is 2; this means that the progress our students make at A level is in the top 5% of the country.
- 30% of students got all A*/A grades
- 67% of all grades are A*-B
- 89% of all grades are A*-C
- 99% of all grades are A*-E
- Our average grade remains a B, compared to a city average of C+.